Story is the heart of all of my artistic endeavors. We are composed of stories of everything we’ve seen, felt, heard. The real and the not so real. In fact, the not-so-real may be truer than the truth.
Scroll on, my darlings, and sample some of my visual tales.
Let’s start with some comics, currently my favorite way of telling tales. A note of caution: bawdiness lies ahead.
In the not too distant future, a pile of space junk coalesces into a sentient entity and has to save itself from being recycled. Appears in Tales from the Dispatch, Vol. 2.
Sponsor the Making of a Comic
Big-hearted himbos, space ninjas, a kitten, and more. Become a flamer to help make Chasing the Flame a reality.
Drawing and Painting
If you like your pictures without words, I’ve got some of those, too. Scroll on, but only if you’re comfortable with (tasteful) nudity.
Thoughts and Happenings
- Engaged BuddhismMaking art is my path of engaged Buddhism–the radical act of creating beauty and using imagination to point the way to a better world.
- Buddhism and the EroticWhy is the erotic, something so fundamental, powerful, and pleasurable criminalized, censored, and shamed? Because, if let loose it threatens to tear down the house which whiteness built.
- Spartacus, queer heroI can’t capture the entirety of queer experience in any single work or art. But, I can strive, one step at a time, one canvas at a time, to tell better stories than what I had in my formative years.
- The Path of Least RespectabilityMy art is a celebration of the erotic not just for pleasure alone, but pleasure as activism, pleasure as pathway to liberation.
- John Carter, but make it gay!The gay erotic surrealism of Burrough’s hyper-masculine hero John Carter unpacked through the medium of a new oil painting