Story is the heart of all of my artistic endeavors. We are composed of stories of everything we’ve seen, felt, heard. The real and the not so real. In fact, the not-so-real may be truer than the truth.
Scroll on, my darlings, and sample some of my visual tales.
Let’s start with some comics, currently my favorite way of telling tales. A note of caution: bawdiness lies ahead.
In the not too distant future, a pile of space junk coalesces into a sentient entity and has to save itself from being recycled. Appears in Tales from the Dispatch, Vol. 2.
Sponsor the Making of a Comic
Big-hearted himbos, space ninjas, a kitten, and more. Become a flamer to help make Chasing the Flame a reality.
Drawing and Painting
If you like your pictures without words, I’ve got some of those, too. Scroll on, but only if you’re comfortable with (tasteful) nudity.
Thoughts and Happenings
- A little modesty, please!As nativism and fascist politics are on the rise everywhere, a heroine like Modesty is more vital and relevant than ever
- Go FigureMaking art is grabbing some inchoate idea from the ether and trying wrestle it into physical existence. Always failing, really, but never stopping.
- We are not free labor, we are not the product!Imagine, if you will, our own queer, smutty twittergram where we share our work and our thoughts without fear of algorithmic erasure, trolls, or weaponized reports.
- The erotic as continuum–not binaryWhy is sex, and the erotic in general, segregated in our storytelling?
- The office, but not THAT officeToday I make one thing. I may make something different tomorrow. I close down by hitting a kind of reset button on the office, restoring it to a ready state–ready for tomorrow’s adventure.