Story is the heart of all of my artistic endeavors. We are composed of stories of everything we’ve seen, felt, heard. The real and the not so real. In fact, the not-so-real may be truer than the truth.
Scroll on, my darlings, and sample some of my visual tales.
Let’s start with some comics, currently my favorite way of telling tales. A note of caution: bawdiness lies ahead.
In the not too distant future, a pile of space junk coalesces into a sentient entity and has to save itself from being recycled. Appears in Tales from the Dispatch, Vol. 2.
Sponsor the Making of a Comic
Big-hearted himbos, space ninjas, a kitten, and more. Become a flamer to help make Chasing the Flame a reality.
Drawing and Painting
If you like your pictures without words, I’ve got some of those, too. Scroll on, but only if you’re comfortable with (tasteful) nudity.
Thoughts and Happenings
- Move Better, Draw BetterExpanding my routines freed up my thinking about health and physique, freed up my body and, believe it or not, freed up my art, too.
- Exclusively Queer?When you start to engage with the cishet power brokers and gatekeepers, pundits and pontificators, you’ll often get the well-intentioned advice to straighten it up or go nowhere.
- Thicc of HeartHow did we come to a place where physique is the realm of toxic masculinity?
- The most important part of the book is—I would never be offended to hear “I bought your book for the cover.”
- Physical ResonancesWatching that intensity creates a resonance of the physical efforts required to create such a physique.